The current border restrictions in place due to the pandemic have forced many newcomers to pause their plans, which means waiting a little longer before coming to Canada. While this delay is frustrating, you can use the extra time to your advantage.
Get a headstart on your job search before you even set foot in Canada so you can hit the ground running. Arrive better prepared to find the job you want.
- Crafting a Canadian Resume
- Building your network and your online presence
- Assessing your credentials and enriching your skill sets
- Research and preparing for interviews
Newcomers in pre-arrival.
- Trica Jose, Co-founder, Arrive
- Sonia Siddiqi, Project Coordinator, Acces Employment
Approximately an hour.