Reaching your personal and professional goals in Canada takes planning, preparation and hard work. The first step is to set your goals right and break them down into manageable short-term, medium-term and long-term goals. Setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound) goals can help define a clear path to achieving your life, career and financial goals in Canada.
- Why goal setting is important for newcomers
- How to get started with goal setting
- Using the SMART framework to set your own goals
- Tips on adjusting and achieving your goals
Newcomers in pre- and post-arrival.
- Clem Leveau-Vallier, Head of Marketing, Arrive
- Sonia Siddiqi, Project Coordinator, Acces Employment
- Wendy Ma, Software Engineer, Arrive
Approximately 50 minutes.