You’ve decided to make Canada home, which means that you’re going to need to find a home here. Like most people starting out, renting a place is a sensible choice for newcomers, but it can be overwhelming. In a brand new rental market it can be difficult even to know where to start.
Arrive has teamed up with experts to help you understand how the rental market works in Canada, the challenges you may face along the way, with tips and solutions to make the process a little less stressful. You’ll be prepared and equipped with the information you need to find and rent your first home and well on your way to feeling at home in Canada.
- The types of homes you can rent in Canada
- How and where to search for a home
- Common challenges newcomers face, and how to overcome them
- Key aspects of your lease you need to understand
Newcomers in pre-arrival.
- Shikha Bhuchar, Founder, Arrive
- Damian Boissiere, Real Estate Agent
- Anuradha Vajjala, Newcomer in Canada
Approximately an hour.