Watch the Webinar
Duration: 1 Hour
You’ve booked your flight tickets and are all set to move to Canada. Now you need to find a place to stay. Before you arrive, you can book temporary accommodation for your first few weeks or months. This will give you a chance to settle down, explore neighbourhoods in your new city, and start looking for a more permanent home in Canada.
Most newcomers rent a home in their initial years, but understanding the housing market and rental process can be overwhelming. You’ll need to choose between searching on your own or working with a realtor, select the neighbourhood you want to live in, and find an ideal home that meets your needs.
What will you learn?
- Booking temporary accommodation before you arrive
- Types of rental accommodation
- How to find your first home in Canada
- Common challenges newcomers face while renting
- Things to keep in mind before signing a lease
Who is this webinar for?
Newcomers to Canada in pre-arrival
Who is this presenting this webinar?
- Miri Hysi, Product Lead, Arrive
- Gloria Czomko, Real Estate Broker, Sutton Group Realty Systems Inc. Brokerage