In a normal year, roughly 300,000 newcomers arrive in Canada, but 2020 has been anything but normal. The COVID-19 pandemic has made Visa centers inaccessible, stalled application processing times, closed borders, and imposed quarantines on those who managed to make their way to Canada.
But Canada remains a highly attractive destination. Many immigrants have been biding their time, still hoping to make their new home in Canada soon. Arrive is with you every step of your journey and we’ve teamed up with Canada Visa to get you the very latest updates on PR, work and study permits, the travel ban and more, so you know what to expect.
- Recent immigration changes and news
- Latest COVID-19 immigration policies impacting Permanent Residents, International Students, and Temporary Foreign Workers
- What to expect while travelling to Canada during a pandemic
Newcomers in pre-arrival
- Chris Colette (Senior Attorney, Campbell Cohen)
- Tricia Jose (Co-founder, Arrive)