Many newcomers have had to put their dreams on hold, pausing plans to immigrate to Canada due to international travel restrictions. But those restrictions are changing. Now is a great time to prepare and kickstart your move to Canada. And it’s more important than ever to be well-informed.
In this LIVE webinar, we’ll discuss what the recent changes to travel restrictions mean for you; we’ll talk about what you need to prepare in the months and weeks before your travel, and share a helpful pre-arrival checklist. We’ll also walk you through what to expect in your first few days and weeks in Canada, and share lots of helpful tips and resources to help you start your life in Canada on the right foot.
- Canadian border restriction update: what it means for you
- What you can do before you leave your home country
- Managing your first few days in Canada
- Advice and resources to settle in to your new life
Newcomers in pre-arrival.
- Clem Leveau-Vallier, Marketing, Arrive
- Brianna Bailey, Program Coordinator, BuildON
- Jessica Thibault, Employment Consultant, BuildON
Approximately an hour.