If you’re getting ready to start your International Student experience in Canada, you’re probably excited, and understandably, a little nervous. You’ll need to navigate travel and quarantine protocols and adapt to a new country before you even start classes. Don’t worry. Knowing what to expect and being well-prepared will reduce the stress so you can enjoy this exciting opportunity.
Along with a helpful pre-arrival checklist, we’ll also discuss what you can expect upon arrival, including tips for quarantine, and getting you set up for academic and personal success as you begin your studies in Canada.
- Canadian border restriction updates: what they mean for you
- What to prepare before you leave your home country
- Managing your first few days and weeks in Canada
- How to start your studies on the right foot
International students in pre-arrival.
- Lucas Mendonca, Product Lead, Arrive
- Viel Tolentino, Recruitment & Student Success, University of Toronto
- Kane Lillywhite, On Campus Advisor, RBC
Approximately 75 minutes.