Watch the Webinar
Duration: 1 Hour
Each year, hundreds of thousands of international students come to Canada to study, drawn by the high quality of education, relatively low tuition fees, and Canada’s welcoming immigration policies.
If you’ve secured admission into a Canadian university or college and are planning to move to Canada on a study permit soon, you may have many questions as you gear up for student life. Are you allowed to work part-time while studying? How can you set a strong foundation for your future while studying? And how can you extend your stay in Canada after you graduate?
What will you learn?
- Applying for a study permit through the Student Direct Stream
- Pre-arrival preparation for international students
- Your first week as an international student in Canada
- Budgeting for student life
- Working part-time while studying
- Applying for Permanent Residence (PR) after graduation
Who is this webinar for?
International students who are planning to move to Canada for post-secondary education
Who is this presenting this webinar?
- Film Vachiravuttanon (Customer Operations Manager, Arrive)
- Stefania Lenti (Assistant Branch Manager, RBC)
- Karan Parekh (former international student)