For many international students in Canada, this is their first time living away from home. Moving to a new country may seem challenging but with the right resources and information, you can be well-prepared to begin your school year without any stress or anxiety.
This webinar — Studying in Canada: Finances for International Students, organized by Arrive, focuses on practical advice for foreign students in Canada and shares insights on how they can set themselves up for financial independence.
Key topics in the webinar include:
- Pre-arrival preparation tips for students
- Tools and resources for budgeting and financial planning
- Opening a student bank account
- Insights on credit cards and tips for building credit history
- Leveraging financial assistance for students
Just under 1 hour